It is my goal and passion to create unique artistic images of breathtaking beauty for every person, Creating compositions with delicate and dramatic lighting for a visual impact that will evoke overwhelming excitement and joy.
- Became interested in art and oil painting at a very early age.
- His English Instructor was so impressed with his artwork by the sixth grade that arrangements were made for Jim to study formal art one to two days a week in place of his English classes.
- Continued to study art and became art designer for the School Album in Middle and High School.
- Earned a BBA Marketing degree from Lamar University in 1973.
- Opened photography studio in 1988 and began studing under some of the best photographers in the world.
- Served as President, Vice President and Chairman of the Board for The Photographic Artist of Texas
- Active member of the Professional Photographers Guild of Houston and Texas Professional Photographers Association.
- Has had prints exhibited in the International Photo Fest hosted in Houston, Texas. Exhibits alternate between Houston and Paris, France every other year.
- Attended the North Carolina Art School of Oil Portrait Painting.
- Married to the most lovely Lady who is also a great digital artist and production manager.